Converse is the story of a sneaker that started on the court and moved to the stage and street. We're a company ready for change and that's who we hire: the most malleable, the most innovative, and the most creative. Our clothes and sneakers have been worn by rebels, rockers, rappers, artists, thinkers, and individuals. So that's why we hire individuals. So we're speaking the same language.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.Description
As a Sr. HR Advisor on the Nike HR Services team, you will provide a premium customer service experience to employees in the United States, Mexico, SOCO and Canada for all HR related inquires via all communication channels (phone, email, chat, text and walk-up). As an HR Advisor, you'll use effective written and verbal communication skills, applying sound judgment and critical thinking in serving our employees. In addition, you will utilize various systems and other support tools to ensure accurate responses to employee inquiries, while looking for opportunities to educate the employee. Sr HR Advisors provide floor coverage support, as well as other duties, when Supervisor isn't available. Sr. Advisor serves as a department Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all topics related to liaison responsibilities, and share learnings accurately, thoroughly and timely. In addition, will analyze and research more complex situations by providing subject matter advice as well as interpreting policy and engaging appropriate functional teams. They also help onboard and train new and less experienced advisors.
This is a very fast paced, employee focused environment requiring you to multitask and deliver premium service with a sense of urgency. You enjoy responding to employees' needs with the discipline to adhere to confidentiality, policy & compliance rules. This role is part of a fun, supportive and collaborative team that operates on set schedules with various shifts. You are motivated by the challenge of continuous learning and the opportunity to develop a career in Human Resources Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 2-3 years relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- Four years military service in related MOS/MOC
- Experience in a service center environment highly desirable
- Knowledge of theories, practices, and procedures in HR a plus
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written customer service skills critical, with an emphasis on soft skills, customer-focused resolution
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently within a diverse team environment
- Intermediate to Advanced working knowledge of personal computers, including MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk for long periods of time
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Experience providing customer service via multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, written
- Knowledge and understanding of HR systems and platforms preferred (SAP, Kronos)
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.