Feb 13, 2019
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
As an Exception Processor II, you will be responsible for monitoring and resolving exceptions that occur during the flow of product in building. Supporting merge points (conveyors) and exception areas within the buildings. Primarily responsible for 2nd level troubleshooting and resolution; may also perform 1st level troubleshooting as needed. Using computer-based warehouse management systems in order perform troubleshooting and resolution of exceptions. Escalating unresolved mechanical or systemic issues for higher level resolution.
NALC - D1 shift(Tues-Fri/6:00am - 4:30pm)
• Minimum requirement 2-3 years warehouse experience
• Understand the general flow of the distribution center stemming from one or more prior entry-level distribution center jobs and/or cross-training experiences
• Capable of working in computer systems and collaborating with others through email.
• Effective at cultivating and maintaining work relationships.
• Effective communication skills.