As the Market Research Senior Manager in Global Market Intelligence (GMI) you'll be a part of the Global Strategy and Corporate Development team based at Nike's World Headquarters responsible for enabling the organization to make better informed decisions by providing quality data sources, impactful business intelligence tools and critical analysis to support business management.
In the role of Market Research Senior Manager you will provide research, analytical, and technicalsupport
to drive the GMI mission forward . Using your Market Research expertise, you will provide support in evaluating new and existing data sources then work back with vendors to improve methodologies resulting in more reliable and accurate information. Additionally, you will provide analytical & modeling support on project teams by identifying findings, key trends and competitive activity within the Athletic Footwear and Apparel ecosystem.
You will also be responsible for driving the development and improvement of key Business Intelligence and corporate reporting solutions. You will work to continuously evolve and improve the suite of GMI self-serve touchpoints including the GMI portal, Cognos reports, and Tableau dashboards. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- An MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- 1 additional year of experience in lieu of an advanced degree
- 5-8 years' of total experience in Market Research, Analytics, Business Intelligence or related fields
- Ability to frame a project, develop hypothesis, synthesize multiple data sources into compelling stories
- Proven ability to lead and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Superior writing, communication (verbal and visual), and presentation skills
- Proven ability to analyze data related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Experience in using technology to improve efficiencies in reporting and Business Intelligence (Cognos, Excel, and Tableau)
- CSS, SQL, Snowflake, Cognos, Alteryx, and Tableau development experience preferred