Nike, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.Description
Nike, Inc., Digital & Technology inspires athletes worldwide to move faster, push harder and pursue their personal best. From personalized training content to access to sport's top stories, the world of Nike Digital is leveling the playing field like nothing before. This team powers Nike's entire digital presence, including nike.com and NIKEiD, Nike digital products and mobile applications, digital brand experiences and consumer interactions. Using consumer analytics, statistics, digital marketing, software development and social media, Nike Digital disrupts with new and better ways for consumers to connect with products and each other, delivering sport into the future.
As a Senior Program Manager of Analytics, you will be responsible for delivering infrastructure and application programs that accelerate innovation and unlock potential for athletes* worldwide. You will partner with a highly skilled team of product managers, engineers and executive stakeholders to deliver an aggressive roadmap with multiple dependencies throughout the organization. As a leader, you will set lofty goals for your team, develop comprehensive implementation plans, drive alignment across multiple vectors, and deliver results that inspire others to greatness.
- Cultivate multiple project teams to effective outcomes, balancing the work of internal teams (product managers, engineers, designers and QA) with the expectations of multiple external stakeholders.
- Partner with product management and external stakeholders to develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of success criteria and business impact. Leverage this understanding as work is prioritized to insure delivery of the highest priority initiatives.
- Develop full program plans including milestones, deliverables, resourcing, dependencies, development, escalation and communication. Effectively and dynamically context switch between the individual task level and high-level program milestones, with the goal of maintaining a consistently up-to-date view that can be conveyed outward.
- Define, implement, and communicate risk management plans with a mindset towards proactive problem solving.
- Manage budgets - including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding of deviations.
- Display an understanding of basic technical architecture of software systems, and be able to leverage that understanding in communication
- Rigorously guide scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level
- Proactively approach communication with clarity and urgency
- Contribute as a positive team player by always looking for Nike First solutions while recognizing others for their contributions.
- Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries with the ability to manage vendors and contractual agreements
- Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in consumer technology
- 5-7+ years experience in program management, product management or technical leadership
- A passion to deliver premier experiences and products to all athletes*
- Demonstrated ability that reflects a bias towards action and delivering outsized results
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Disposition towards developing relationships and leveraging partnerships to navigate complex organizational challenges
- Demonstrated ability to market your ideas and persuasively move others to action
- Comprehensive understanding of release management practices, Waterfall/Agile software development methodologies and domain specific best practices
- Experience working with multiple cross functional teams in delivering large technical infrastructure and consumer initiatives
- Extensive project management experience, developing and managing schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
- Comfortable working in a very productive, results-oriented environment