Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike, Inc.'s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike's multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike's diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.Description
With an aggressive long-term growth strategy, NIKE is counting on our Corporate Audit and Strategic Enterprise Risk function to drive and deliver value to every NIKE shareholder. Our Corporate Audit & Assurance team is known across Nike as strong partners of management helping to optimize risk, manage compliance, and create new ways to serve Nike's consumers around the world.
As the Consumer Direct & Geographies Audit Director you will lead an experienced team that covers the digital and physical sales, marketplace operations and retail activities across Nike's global footprint. You'll be instrumental in helping Nike effectively address risks and controls as the company aggressively pursue an agenda of digital transformation and new consumer services. Successful candidates will bring a service and growth mindset and actively foster a culture of innovation and accountability.
You will help provide objective assurance and unique insights to ensure the Board of Directors, Audit & Finance Committee, and Senior Leadership are equipped to make effective business decisions that will drive NIKE into the future.
- Build, lead and sustain a high performing audit team. Develop and grow future leaders by helping the team to grow through coaching and aligning growth experiences and development plans.
- Deliver a comprehensive risk assessment, with up to date risk considerations, and ultimately create the audit plan for your coverage area.
- Oversee a portfolio of audit projects and ensure quality and timelines are met and professional standards are maintained.
- Expertly use high impact executive communications (written and verbal) to help management understand audit issues and catalyze action to deliver sustainable business results.
- Deliver innovative audit and risk approaches / frameworks that enable robust assurance and implementation of recommendations.
- Use a service mindset to connect the dots and provide unique / actionable risk insights to help leaders across Nike improve and adapt the business.
- Collaborate with cross functional leadership to understand emerging risks/trends and deliver viable strategies to optimize risk.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Relevant certification (CPA, CIA, etc.) preferred or advanced degree (MBA, etc.) highly preferred.
- 10+ years total business experience (2 years experience post MBA) in corporate audit, management consulting, investment banking, finance or related fields.
- Experience with global consumer enterprises preferred.
- Proven experience leading and driving transformational change - catalyzing actions and decisions across a global business.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels in a diverse and matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity to set team direction and drive actionable results.
- Ability to lead complex projects across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 20 - 30% (domestic and international)