The Workflow Engineering Team creates the connections and automation to behind the business processes of Nike Direct. We work across a large spectrum of engineering domains to bring operational efficiency, consistent process, and workflow visibility to the organization.Responsibilities:
QualificationsWhat we're looking for:
- Working with Product Owner to map the business processes to workflows that can be implemented in Pega
- End-to-end architecture implementation of workflows in Pega, including testing and production deployments
- Providing delivery estimates and scoping work back to business
- Overseeing task breakdown and distribution of work across team
- Supporting engineers in their delivery and execution
- Pega Lead Systems Architect (LSA) certification
- Development and architecture of end-to-end implementation of workflows within Pega BPM
- Experience with custom API authentication implementation using Pega connectors
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Practical experience with test and deploy processes of workflows within Pega
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Public cloud experience (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud) a plus