Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.Description
Nike's North America Consumer Direct Sciences is a growing team responsible for building and deepening a holistic view of Nike's consumers through data and analytics and applying those insights to inform the development of incredible services and experiences for our consumers.
We are looking for a world-class professional in analytics and consumer loyalty to join our team. As ourMembership Program Analytics Director, you'll work as an extended member of Nike's North America Membership team, serving as an expert in analytics and in the consumer, surfacing the signals in our data, transforming them into user insights and identifying growth opportunities. In this role, you will lead a team that develops and executes the quantitative research and consumer analytics to develop a deep understanding of how consumers are engaging with our membership benefits and their impact on our business.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience working with large data sets, experience leading data-driven decision making, and a passion for leading and developing teams. They should excel in cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- Partner with the North America Member Services team to understand their business strategies and identify opportunities to leverage analytics research and capabilities to develop consumer centric insights that drive business decisions and strategies.
- Manage, coach, and inspire a team of analytics experts to creatively and efficiently drive research from data to insights to action in collaboration with the North America business.
- Strategically lead analytics team's research scope, project portfolio and prioritization to maximize resource utilization and business impact.
- Leverage consumer level data to conduct research and develop models to drive business impact, insights and decision making.
- Become familiar with all of Nike's consumer data, including membership, digital commerce, connected digital/retail experiences and supply chain, leveraging this broader prospective to drive business growth and identify opportunities to engage with our members.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, economics, or statistics highly preferred
- Master's degree in quantitative field a plus
- 8-12 years' experience doing quantitative analysis on loyalty programs, digital products, or digital marketing, with a history of leading high performing teams
- Experience working as an embedded partner to product management, marketing, or business strategy teams
- Experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- Experience initiating, designing, prioritizing, and reliably delivering key analytics insights to business stakeholders
- Proven history of translating opportunities uncovered through analytics into compelling stories, influencing the work of cross-functional partners
- Experience in strategically managing a portfolio of team projects and capabilities to ensure appropriate prioritization and resourcing to achieve maximum impact
- Successful track record in managing a team of analytics experts, focused on their professional and technical development