What you ll be doing...
Remittance Processing is a fast paced high volume environment that handles $24 Billion annually in customer paper payments. If you are curious how customer payments are processed and deposited then this may be the perfect job from you. As part of the Remittance Processing IT team, you will solve complex problems working directly with business partners. You will use your expertise to ensure operational excellence on daily file transmissions interacting with internal billing system and external banking partners.
We are looking for a Senior Applications Engineer to join the Remittance Processing Team. In your role of a Senior Applications Engineer you shall have the following roles and responsibilities:
What we re looking for...
- Support Paper and Electronic Remittance processing environments, interacting with internal and external partners in the billing, remittance, and banking.
- Provide daily operational support of bank deposits ensuring $24 billion in annual deposits.
- Maintain different environments and code lines for non-production and production environments.
You ve got experience across the software development life-cycle with a focus on operational excellence. You see problems as puzzles just waiting to be solved. You know how to manage stakeholder expectations, and you re great at communicating technical information in an easy-to-understand way. Your team orientation and collaborative nature make you an obvious choice to lead cross-functional projects.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with SQL Server Database Administration and Transact Programming.
- Experience with ASP. NET 4. 0+ and VB. NET.
- Experience with files transmissions utilizing FTP/SSH and MFT protocols.
- Experience with SSL and TLS Encryption Technologies.
Even better if you have:
- A Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Understanding of Networking, VPN, and Firewall methodologies and configurations.
- Experience with automation/configuration management.
- Experience with IIS Server Administration.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.